Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kauker Martina - firstname.lastname@example.org
About the position:
- The new colleague will be responsible for examine the whole factory’s processes to make suggestions how to make the production more effective (e.g. less waist, time efficiency).
- Analyze current work practices of production activities to identify areas for improvement
- Educate operations how to improve business and manufacturing processes
- Devise and test solutions and roll out new ways of working
- Find software solutions for digitalization of processes and documentation
- Advise management on changes that can cut waste from operating procedures
- Process mapping, value stream mapping, identifying inefficiencies in productivity
- Perform workplace audits
- Understanding of LEAN methodology
- Fluency in English or German
- Experience in automotive industry
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with software implementations.