Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kránicz Adrienn - email@example.com
- Coordinates, administers and performs the quality function of an engineering and technical nature to ensure product quality and reliability at minimum quality costs.
- Completion and documentation of all phases of the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process.
- Prepare and submit all necessary PPAP documentation per AIAG guidelines.
- Develop gauge concepts and procure gauges for specific programs.
- Work with component and tooling/equipment suppliers to improve products and resolve -manufacturing problems. This may involve travel to the specific customer or supplier location.
- Participate in Simultaneous Development Teams (SDT’s).
- Participate in internal audits as required.
- Train Quality and Production personnel in Quality requirements relating to specific programs.
- Support the Product Introduction Process through all phases of prototype fabrication and delivery.