Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Szentlőrinckáta (Pest megye)
Kránicz Adrienn - firstname.lastname@example.org
What tasks will you meet during your daily work?
- be responsible for the electrical and/or mechanical (rubber seal, spring) commodity as part of SQA
- ensure supplier's long-term solutions for nonconformities are implemented
- conduct regular system and process audits at suppliers, according to an established audit schedule;
- provides product and process assurance for new projects (new supplier and/or new product)
- participate in local supplier monitoring model SCIP
- accountable for pre-defined suppliers (can change over time), to secure actions and activities needed are solved in a timely manner
- bee an active member of the sourcing team during the Supplier Selection process – conduct supplier pre-audits and supplier evaluation, in CMT projects, in accordance with the global sourcing process to secure supplier fulfill Haldex’ requirements
- work directly with suppliers using the supplier Advanced Product Quality Planning process to ensure product and process quality assurance in new projects
- identify where a current or new supplier not meeting the standard acceptance criteria
- to be the expert and have the SQA ownership of specific nominated category(ies)
- for nominated supplier/s have full accountability to solve the quality related issues within timely manner
- responsible for SQA activities at escalation to Step II of the Escalation Model for nonconformities/issues from Supplier
- be a member of the nominated Product Special Team
- identify suppliers that needs to be developed and as well develop the supplier to the Haldex required level
- accept frequent and extensive travel both domestic and international since it will be required
We are looking for you, if:
- you would like to contribute to production of Safety category products with your professional skills.
- you would like to know more about the operation and process in 100 years old multinational, automotive company.
- you would like to work in a global organization.
We think that to be successful in this position you need:
- university or bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant training
- minimum 5 years documented quality related experience
- documented knowledge or high competence and experience of quality systems IATF16949 (Quality Systems Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Systems Management)
- documented knowledge or high competence of AIAG’s core tools: APQP, PPAP. FMEA, MSA, and SPC
- documented knowledge of e.g. Lean Manufacturing systems including standardized work, overall equipment efficiency (OEE), single minute exchange of dies (SMED, tact time, real
- time management, consumption controlled inventory, balanced and level work flows, kaizen events, 5S methodology, seven forms of waste and Six Sigma Green Belt education.
- certified 2nd party auditor according IATF requirements including AIAG.
- documented knowledge of core tools, i.e., 8D-report, VA/VE, Fish bone analysis
- advanced language skills in English and in Hungarian in both speech and writing
- good oral and written communication skills
- must be a critical thinker and active listener with good time management skills in order to work with suppliers and project management teams
What can we offer?
- competitive reward package
- commuting allowance
- quarterly bonus
- opportunity of yearly salary increase
- flexible working time, opportunity of working from home
- professional and non-professional trainings