Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kránicz Adrienn, Kolossváry-Rajnai Ágnes - email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit, inspire and support Black Belts and Lean Implementers
- Remove barriers for Black Belts and Lean Implementers and assures they are 100% dedicated to CI projects
- Connect projects and methodology to the strategies of plant
- Communicate and market goals, plans, process and results
- Share best practices with CI Managers of other locations
- Establish and monitor team process for optimizing results
- Assure adequate backlog of projects for future assignment to Black Belts and Lean Implementers
- Coach and develop Black Belts and Lean Implementers and facilitates their return into the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in automotive manufacturing environment Engineering/Process experience
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing principles
- Fluent Eglish
- Certificate in Lean Manufacturing, prefered certification as Green Belt
- People development and leadership experience is required.