Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Laboratory Coordanitor (Automotive)
Kránicz Adrienn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Measurement and Test laboratories in automotive assembly plant.
- Manage processes with Cut&Etch operators, measurement and test technicians to ensure product quality
- Direct report to plant Quality manager.
- Maintain labor scope and Laboratory manual as key processes for Laboratories
- Maintain test, maintenance, work instructions for laboratory tools, equipment
- Assure compliance to BOS and ISO and IATF specific requirements for laboratory
- Develop and maintain a monthly reporting system to follow up and develop Q performance of the Laboratory,
- such like budget, calibration, trough put time of inspections (planned measurements, product audits, PPAP, customer or internal issues), overtime, documentation, etc.
- Manage Laboratory staff on daily business level and long term planning to achieve goals.
- Keep updated all necessary administration referring to the laboratory staff, review and plan necessary trainings based on Skill matrix.
- Assistance and validation of all measurements in the lab and in the production area, support R&R studies and wear trend analyzes, manage gauges and test equipment calibration system
- Take participation on new launch or change process in terms of measurement alignment and gauge design with internal or external parties.
- Fluent English in verbal and in writing
- Daily usage of PC-DMIS : evaluation and writing measurement programs
- Ability to define measurement methods inclusive gauge design and evalution
- Strong ability for leading people that includes KPI definition, motivation, training and personal support
- 2 year working experience in same or similar position
- Welding quality check experience