Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kránicz Adrienn - firstname.lastname@example.org
Multinacionális autóipari partnerünknek keresünk APU manager munkatársat.
- Manage production
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable for SQCDM performance and profitability (gross margin) of his/her APU, in terms of targets achievement, and improvement.
- Ensure optimal use of equipment (TRP).
- Assign & check corrective actions on recurring problems withAPUand Plant support departments.
- Escalate at Site level the issues that can’t be solved at APU level.
- Validate monthly the demonstrated capacity of his/ her APU and communicate to SC for SIOP / MPS.
- Weekly commit on MPS.
- Respect daily the MPS contract.In case of daily MPS respect deviation, take necessary measures to have respected weekly MPS at end of the week.
- Manage continuous improvement
- Lead daily APU QRQC (Safety, Quality, Direct Labor efficiency, Maintenance).
- Lead workstation ergonomics risk analysis and elimination.
- Lead everyday genba activities with his/her team, as TOP 3 issues countermeasures review as for KOSU.
- Lead & review action plans to improve SQCDM performance (actual and targets).
- Be responsible for Customer Line Return analysis and solving for products from his/her APU in front of customers.
- Manage theVPSdeployment plan & P-30 of his/her APU, ensuring that there are permanently VPS workshops ongoing to improve its APU, challenged by him/her.
- Promote the Valeo 5 axes in the daily activities, set and reach 5 axes targets of his/her APU.
- Propose APU lay out evolutions to simplify flows.
- Prepare budget proposal (including training actions, investments).
- Manage the budget of his/her APU and allocates the appropriate resources in respect with the budget perimeter. Implement necessary corrective actions for compliance.
- Contribute to successful new projects
- Be involved in the industrialization of new projects (before end phase 2), FPDRs and SOPs and facilitate
- by his / her actions proper start ups.
- Validate the Lean Process Design Checklist for new projects.
- Manage people
- Ensure that any new employee of his/her perimeter follows an Induction process.
- Monitor competences for his/her team and develops its autonomy (training plan building, follow-up & training actions implementation).
- Ensure working standards are respected on its APU during the operations (safety, work instructions, quality, respect of the product).
- Ensure that standards of reaction are applied with rigor (eg. KOSU) and perform escalation according to standards.
- Lead daily, weekly & monthly meetings, and organize delegation.
- Conduct annual appraisals, salary review, career interviews, succession planning & give feedback.
- Communicate a mindset of continuous improvement & responsibility vs. targets achievement inside its APU.
- Perform OJT of his/her teams every day on standards & methodologies implemented.
- Congratulate and recognize its team for improvements.
- Ensure a positive social climate on his/her APU.
- Manage people
- Ensure enforcement of health, safety and environmental rules.
- Ensure curative & preventive maintenance of equipment & sustainable ERIM deployment.
- Define work standards with the help of support functions.
- Experience in the automotive business
- 3 years in Production
- Engineering degree
- Advanced English