Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kránicz Adrienn - email@example.com
- Coordinates activities within the HR function. May include support activities such as scheduling conferences and meetings, providing department reporting, and running reports on departmental systems.
- Administrates various human resources plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee manual and the policies and procedures manual.
- Audit preparation
- Contract administration
- Employee support, ad hoc inquiries
- Monitors the performance evaluation process and tracks as needed
- Conducts recruiting effort for exempt and nonexempt staff, students and temporary employees; conducts
- New-employee orientations; writes and places advertisements in collaboration with staffing department.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- 5 years experience in HR area
- Fluent English
- University degree
- High level of computer knowledge
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Flexible, stress-tolerant person with good communicational skills