Vissza a kategóriákhoz
Kránicz Adrienn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carry out debugging and analysis of 0km returns
- Ensure that internal and customer procedures are adhered to.
- Efficient day to day technical guidance and management of assigned resources
- Generation of test procedures and specifications
- Provide technical leadership and decision making to the 0km team for
- Reviews of product test procedures
- General reviews and problem resolution
- Evaluate new technologies for debugging
- Manage technical communication with customer and supplier
- Support Quality Engineer on DFMEA, 8D activities
- Interface with R&D in resolving failures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic
- Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
- The person must be able to demonstrate a level of commitment, initiative and quality of workmanship required within an R&D environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging electronic products at the board level is a must
- Could trace schematics and PCB layout (Cadstar would be an advantage)
- Know how to use oscilloscope and multimeter
- Experience with semiconductors and microcontrollers
- Experience with SoC, imagers and video processing would be an advantage
- Familiarity with high volume electronics manufacturing especially in the automotive industry
- Language : ENGLISH IS A MUST